Technology, Community, and Design are my obsession.
Digital Designer & Developer
Working to build beautiful, relatable experiences through various digital and print media.
Qualified Computer Science student attending the University of Arizona. Extensive experience in graphic and web design, as well as exposure to social media management in my previous projects. Areas of strength include:
- Working with others to create and reach a particular goal
- Persistence through entire project, despite any challenges
- Ensuring work meets specific project requirements
- Passion to create effective rhetoric and communication
- Taking initiative when a problem arises and needs to be solved
- Quickly adjusting to new environments and circumstances
- Over seven years of daily computing experience with the three major operating systems
- Collaboration experience through musical ensemble participation and leadership
- Regular use of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for freelance design work
- Designed, developed, and currently support an online client portal for a local law firm
- Extensive freelance graphic, web, and print design work with On the Marc Media, A Phoenix-based digital media and public relations agency.
- A history of daily social media use, including classes focused on rhetoric and the history of digital and social media.
On The Marc Media
Design and Development Partner
September 2011 to Present
Digital Design and Development
August 2011 to 2013
The University of Arizona
August 2012 to Present
- Volunteer camera and presentation operator for Casas Adobes Church
- Volunteer work as sound and lighting tech for Marana High School
- Leadership in the Marana High School Tiger Marching Band
© 2014 Tyler Nienhouse
Logos subject to copyright by respective owners